Analyzed, designed, developed and deployed a TenMS Portal System (TenMS) to allow the Public to register their project for application and allocation of government grant. Functionalities built into the portal include user self registration, project team sites, document libraries, product team sites, surveys as assessment tools, and automatic generation of assessment reports in Microsoft WORD based on the survey responses.
- Client : Government Agency
- Category : SharePoint, Software Development
- Location : Putrajaya MALAYSIA
- Conducted requirements analysis and formulated Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) document for a new TenMS Portal System (TenMS).
- Designed and deployed Microsoft SharePoint Server architecture to host new TenMS.
- Designed and deployed SharePoint infomation archietcture for TenMS including project team sites, product team sites, document libraries, surveys as assessment tools.
- Designed and developed custom workflows for extract survey response data from SharePoint survey and tabulate into a report in Microsoft Word document.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft DNS
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Word Templates
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)