Analyzed, designed, developed and deployed a flagship ISO Document Processing Lifecycle System (DPL) to automate the end-to-end processing of ISO documents – create new, edit, review approve/reject. Final approved ISO documents area sent to a centralized Published Documents repository for reference by the users.
- Client : Government Linked Corporation (GLC)
- Category : SharePoint, Software Development
- Location : Seremban, MALAYSIA
- Conducted requirements analysis and formulated Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) document for a new ISO Document Processing Lifecycle System (DPLS).
- Reviewed current Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) architecture for DPLS development and deployment.
- Designed and deployed Microsoft SharePoint Server architecture to host new DPLS.
- Designed and deployed SharePoint information architecture (site collection, sites, subsites, page layout, etc) for DPLS.
- Designed and developed custom workflows for end-to-end ISO document processing automation.
- Designed and developed e-mail notification workflows to send notifications to relevant targets.
- Designed and developed detailed audit trail of ISO document processing status.
- Designed and developed automatic publishing of approved ISO documents in PDF.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft DNS
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Word Templates
- Muhimmbi PDF Converter For SharePoint
- SharePoint Designer