Enabling identity synchronization between on premise Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Microsoft Azure AD (in M365) for single sign-on to on-premise resources and Microsoft 365 cloud service environment.
- Client : Multinational Organization
- Category : Active Directory
- Location : Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
- Reviewed current on premise AD DS and Microsoft 365 services architecture.
- Conducted network bandwidth capacity planning to ensure sufficient Internet bandwidth is available for synchronization traffic.
- Conducted Azure AD Connect synchronization staging in isolated staging environment.
- Deployed Azure AD Connect server on-premise for synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD (in M365).
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft DNS
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (in M365)