Deployment of a new Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) architecture for nationwide operations in sixteen (16) physical sites.
- Client : Government Agency
- Category : Active Directory, Microsoft On Premise Servers
- Location : Federal Territory Putrajaya, MALAYSIA
- Reviewed current environment – directory service, DNS, DHCP and desktop.
- Formulated AD DS service architecture design for nationwide deployment with fifteen (15) physical sites.
- Formulated DNS and DHCP service architecture design for nationwide deployment with fifteen (15) physical sites.
- Established user profile migration strategy to the new AD DS domain profile.
- Deployed AD DS domain controllers – two (2) at Head Office and one (1) for each State Office in five (5) physical sites.
- Monitored and provided support to client’s team which is responsible to deploy remaining domain controllers, nationwide.
- Conducted and monitored PC join domain and user profile migration exercises.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft DNS
- Microsoft DHCP
- Microsoft Active Directory