Expansion of the current Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) architecture for State Office in Perlis, Kelantan and Federal Territory Labuan, including deployment of single domain controller for each location.
- Client : Government Agency
- Category : Active Directory, Microsoft On Premise Servers
- Location : Federal Territory Putrajaya, MALAYSIA
- Reviewed current AD DS and DNS services architecture.
- Revamped current AD DS and DNS service architecture design to cater for additional three (3) new State Offices – Perlis, Kelantan and Federal Territory Labuan.
- Conducted network port scanning between WAN nodes to ensure required ports are available at all times for AD DS operations.
- Created new AD DS sites and site links to cater for replication with the new State Offices – Perlis, Kelantan and Federal Territory Labuan.
- Deployed single AD DS domain controller for each State Office in Perlis, Kelantan and Federal Territory Labuan.
- Joined PC in the three (3) State Office to the AD DS domain and migrated local user profiles to new domain profiles.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft DNS
- Microsoft Active Directory